- If God had voice mail:
- Imagine praying and hearing this:
- Thank you for calling My Father's House. Please select one
of the following options:
- Press 1 for Requests
- Press 2 for Thanksgiving
- Press 3 for Complaints
- Press 4 for all other inquiries
- What if God used this familiar excuse:
- "I'm sorry, all the angels are helping other customers right
now. Please stay on the line. Your call is important to us and
will be answered in the order in which it was received."
- Can you imagine getting these kinds of responses
as you call God in Prayer
- "If you would like to speak to Gabriel, press l For Michael,
press 2. For a directory of other angels, press 3.
- If you'd like to hear King David sing a Psalm while you are
holding, press 4.
- To find out if a loved one has been assigned to Heaven, press
5, enter is or her Social Security number followed by the pound
- For reservations at My Father's House, press the letters J-O-H-N,
- For answers to nagging questions about dinosaurs, the age of
the earth, and where Noah's ark is, please wait until you arrive
- Our computers show that you have already called once today.
Please hang up and try again tomorrow. This office is closed for
the weekend. Please call again on Monday after 9:00 a.m.
- Thank God we can call on Him at any time, day
or night! Our God is an Awesome God!
© 1998- 2003 jaychild.
- All rights Reserved
- Any material contained on this site was either
created by "Computer
Magic" or it has been obtained through public distribution channels
and is assumed to be either "public domain" or free, non-commercial
distribution that is allowed by the copyright holder. However, if
you hold copyrights to any material contained on this site and wish
its removal, please contact Jay
Childress by E-Mail and provide legal proof of your copyright.